Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Wiki

Cory and I just created our wiki on wikispaces for the group project assignment. I did some research on International Pharmaceutical Foundation (FIP) and posted a discussion post about the organization. Basically it is a pharmacy organization based in the Netherlands that supports the pharmaceutical industry worldwide. I'm glad I was given this organization because it relates to my major and maybe I'll even learn a thing or two about pharmacy that I didn't know. I found the website fairly easy to use. I haven't really messed around with changing up the format or design of the pages yet but look forward to it when we start using the wiki's more. I encourage everyone to check out our wiki under "IFPcoreyANDtyler" http://ifpcoreyandtyler.wikispaces.com/
Feel free to leave your domain names so I can check out your wikis!

5 comments:

  1. Of course you would get a pharmacy organization! Its really cool that you did because that will help a lot with your major and you can forever keep up with their organization

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah I'm excited I got something that I can actually relate to. Have you made yours yet? If so, what's your domain name so I can check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you go to the wiki look for Bistra as a follower then look at all of her wikis. They should be the ones of the people in the class. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I just figured that out yesterday, appreciate the advice though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited for you guys to work together, and focus on your major. I'm also impressed that you found this process easy, where the rest of us seem to have struggled! Can't wait to see more, good luck!

    ReplyDelete